Day 5 was slow, wandered around Greenpoint, read a lot. Hacker School / Recurse Center starts tomorrow.
I sketched up some ideas for NatRoku. I'm constantly reminded that PAAS don't fit my use case. I think Flynn might be configurable to do what I want, but I'm not sure yet. I don't really want to build this, but it's one of those things that I constantly think about.
Interesting things I read yesterday:
- BLDGBLOG: The Los Angeles County Department of Ambient Music vs. The Superfires of Tomorrow
- Long-Poll Server - Go Language Patterns
- 6.824 Lab 3: Paxos-based Key/Value Service
- Seattle’s Left Coast Formula | Dissent Magazine
- HTTP 451 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia