My personal site, natwelch.com, was running a really old version of tachyons. So today I decided to fix it up. I haven't done the blog yet, since that'll take longer, but one step at a time.

Pull Request 11 has the diff of what changed, but here it is in pictures.

Mobile before and after

before
after

Desktop before and after

before
eea9b0df-4438-475d-b82d-7f21d9c52640

·

Related Posts

I spent early morning fighting with gcloud, which had pushed a bad version. I fixed and simplified some of my feed generation code for my blog, but couldn't deploy it.

Pretty exciting week for Valve. Should be interesting to see how it all turns out.

Ok, I had a weird set of days. Lets see if I can break it all down and also combine my notes and memories to makes something somewhat coherent.