Well, the gauntlet has been thrown down. @ifosteve and I are going to each prototype ten ideas in six months, with weekly checkins. The first checkin is tomorrow, and the due date is June 18th, 2016. Wish us luck!
Below are the ten ideas I will be attempting to prototype, culled from the 100 I posted previously!
- An RSS reader focused on giving you five articles a day that you have to read
- A simple monitoring app that takes a list of URLs and starts monitoring them over time.
- A personal internet archive
- A video game about Gandalf in Tokyo
- An app that plays a different 10 second piano ditty when you open it
- An advertising platform for RC
- A clone of genius.com to store personal highlights of websites
- Some sort of Tamagotchi clone that uses AR
- Give an address and $2, get a generated piece of art in the mail
- A Heroku clone
The hashtag for tracking my progess on this blog will be #tenbysix.