This is a list of all links that I have read grouped by day. You can also see this data in a more comprehensible form on Pinboard.in.
2017-06-26 00:00:00 +0000 UTC
2017-06-25 00:00:00 +0000 UTC
- CryptoCurrency Market Capitalizations
- Ben Z 📱🤔 on Twitter: "@MEPFuller This episode was mind blowing. I wish he'd said more about whether they used that process way back or whether it's more recent"
- Matt Fuller on Twitter: "Haven't listened to Weezer the same way since I heard their Song Exploder and learned everything is meaningless. https://t.co/5wSlJwdoZ2"
- Matt Robenolt on Twitter: "@EWDurbin https://t.co/3NHvvW3JiY"
- Pomp 🌪 on Twitter: "There are now 8 cryptocurrencies with at least $1 billion market cap: Bitcoin Ethereum Ripple Litecoin Ethereum Classic NEM IOTA Dash"
- CNN Deleted A Story Linking Trump And Russia, Then Issued A Retraction After Questions Were Raised
- matt blaze on Twitter: "Folks casually asserting Signal/PGP/XYZ/whatever is “broken” will be taken more seriously if they specify what, exactly, is broken. 1/"
- WriteSpeakCode on Twitter: "Don't miss @MinaMarkham: conference speaker, @HilaryClinton #Pantsuit UI creator, and @SlackHQ senior engineer at #wsc2017conf https://t.co/hRxl430MfN"
- Song Exploder | Weezer
- Charity Majors on Twitter: ""dashboards are the devil. they make you a passive consumer of static data, not an engineer constructing falsifiable hypotheses""
- Charity Majors on Twitter: "My dashboard bashing is definitely inflammatory speech, meant to make you halt and catch fire. Dashboards are invaluable when used well. https://t.co/gzXCbt4BHz"
- Nieman Lab on Twitter: "This startup is trying to create a set of blockchain-based marketplaces for journalism https://t.co/fRp4PSrqeF"
- This startup is trying to create a set of blockchain-based marketplaces for journalism » Nieman Journalism Lab
- I’ve been in L.A. for a year. – Brittany Metz – Medium
- muffins 'n milk on Twitter: "Hey. Remember this thread? Remember how the Salvation Army swore there would be no retaliation for speaking out? Guess what?? https://t.co/cVcGImhvfA"
- A Chat With the Ever-Evolving Tom Ford - The New York Times
- Foursquare Swarm on Twitter: "Checking in to one of the parades around the world for #Pride2017? Here's what #SFPride looked like in 2016! https://t.co/5fNpzFkwP3"
- Nicolas Ward 📎 on Twitter: "McSweeney's nails it once again. https://t.co/26OvW1rJcp"
- Ernest W. Durbin III on Twitter: "@danveloper Love you dan."
- ☕netw3rk on Twitter: "Me, at work: "I'm going out tonight." Me, home for two minutes: "Nah.""
- Water the shit (with tweets) · icco · Storify
- Dan Woods on Twitter: "When I get really stressed or overwhelmed by something, I remember this moment. And then I water the shit."
2017-06-24 00:00:00 +0000 UTC
2017-06-23 00:00:00 +0000 UTC
2017-06-22 00:00:00 +0000 UTC
2017-06-21 00:00:00 +0000 UTC
- Move Over, Bitcoin. Ether Is the Digital Currency of the Moment. - The New York Times
- Web Budget API
- Ernest W. Durbin III on Twitter: "27th monthly taco tuesday. https://t.co/UNE9CZi8Ka"
- Merlin Mann on Twitter: "https://t.co/UiVCnrv6H6"
- NYTimes: Uber Founder Travis Kalanick Resigns as C.E.O.
- NYTimes: Video of Police Killing of Philando Castile Is Publicly Released
- Despite Concerns About Blackmail, Flynn Still Heard C.I.A. Secrets - The New York Times
- Archillect on Twitter: "https://t.co/K45L5FMJmh"
- The Decline of Imgur on Reddit and the Rise of Reddit's Native Image Hosting
- Paul Ryan's Opponent in Wisconsin Is a Union Ironworker Who Just Launched the Campaign Ad of the Year | GQ
- Georgia And South Carolina Special Elections: Live Coverage | FiveThirtyEightArtboard 95
- Topic on Twitter: "Wouldn’t it be cool if @thenib was animated? (Spoiler: It’s happening!) https://t.co/cuCS7kiPxW"
- (429) https://twitter.com/topicstories/status/877250552819630084/video/1
- Connecting more Americans with jobs
- NPR on Twitter: "The rapper Albert “Prodigy” Johnson of the group Mobb Deep has died. His publicist, Roberta Magrini, tells NPR he was recently hospitalized."
- Emmy Bengtson on Twitter: "I keep this photo on my desktop so that it's easily accessible when I need to tweet it (~daily) https://t.co/v7OBJhv4Jp"
- President Trump Participates in an American Technology Council Roundtable - YouTube
- Drawing Gradients with Lines 720p60 (Generative design made with code / Processing) - YouTube
- Lines in motion \///\/ (Generative art made with code / Processing) - YouTube
- The White House Press Briefing Is Slowly Dying - The Atlantic
- Claire HughesJohnson on Twitter: "Speaking of scale, this is far better than >100 coffee chats - thx @firstround for the opportunity to share some of my (constant) learnings. https://t.co/Qk02Q0RgU7"
- Archillect on Twitter: "https://t.co/wm3xRf5WLK"
- Pinboard on Twitter: "Those of you still seeing downtime, there should be relief when the DNS cache clears (within a few minutes) and you go to backup server"
- Even Google has a virtual fidget spinner now - The Verge
- The homeless man who turned his life around by offering book reviews instead of begging | ONE
- Pinboard on Twitter: "Weird how there are no video clips of tech CEOs pushing back against Trump’s worst policies, or standing up for their employees"
- Every Color on Twitter: "0x87dce5 https://t.co/SedxbB7W1t"
- Pinboard on Twitter: "If you work at Google, watch this video by the public face of your company. This is how you’re being represented: https://t.co/JsdGv4U6Dd"
- Giorgia Lupi on Twitter: "I would keep scrolling this forever: https://t.co/QuNeausIjj "A casual platform for research design on generative drawings." https://t.co/yZXJHi9LaJ"
- Archillect on Twitter: "https://t.co/pA2TQGr7bI"
- Pinboard on Twitter: "Anybody else with equipment hosted in HE FMT2 see a power outage around 1:25 Pacific time last night? https://t.co/YFuI4ag7ob"
- Pinboard on Twitter: "Workaround: if you have a delicious account, that’s still working fine!"
- Untitled (http://idlewords.com/schmidt_trump.mov)
- Untitled (http://time.com/money/4823824/free-amazon-ebook-credit-apple/?utm_campaign=time&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=time_socialflow_twitter)
- NYTimes: Tech Titans Make Pilgrimage to White House to Discuss Government Systems
- NYTimes: New York Today: Color Coding the Subway
- fidget sinner on Twitter: "Damn, A Perfect Circle is playing and suddenly I'm an angry 19-year-old again."
- Catt Small on Twitter: "@TeddyDief all that xanga CSS learning really came in handy 📒"
- Catt Small on Twitter: "Finally sat down and made an official page for my speaking work. GEEZ. I forgot how much I've spoken publicly. https://t.co/oa1FAcVSJj"
- fidget sinner on Twitter: "you know you're up a shitcreek when https://t.co/3i8WnGNE2L"
2017-06-20 00:00:00 +0000 UTC
2017-06-19 00:00:00 +0000 UTC
2017-06-18 00:00:00 +0000 UTC
2017-06-17 00:00:00 +0000 UTC