Ok, I did nothing this week until now... but better late than never.
I went through and made sure I had github repoisitories for everything and made sure everything had a nice codename.
- Today: An RSS reader focused on giving you five articles a day that you have to read
I started an idea of this project back at RC, but never made any real progress. The github repo is at https://github.com/icco/today. I own the domain
roughly.today, so that'll probably be the final name.
- Creepermon: A simple monitoring app that takes a list of URLs and starts monitoring them over time.
I tried to create this years ago, but never succeeded. The repo is at https://github.com/icco/creepermon. I now really hate this name. Not sure if I'll keep it.
- enki.garden: A personal internet archive
enki.garden, so I think I'll use that as the name for this one. https://github.com/icco/enki.garden is where the code will be.
- Gandalf: A video game about Gandalf in Tokyo
Oh god, this is the one as soon as I mention it, everyone seems interested in. I'm already anxious... anyways, github repo created: https://github.com/icco/gandalf
- longplay.club: An app that plays a different 10 second piano ditty when you open it
longplay.club, and since this is totally about short things, I think I'll be funny, and go with that. Github: https://github.com/icco/longplay.club
- RingClub: An advertising platform for RC
- Forgetful: A clone of genius.com to store personal highlights of websites
I bought forgetful.website for this one. We'll see how it goes. https://github.com/icco/forgetful
- locative.garden: Some sort of Tamagotchi clone that uses AR
Bought a new domain for this one. https://github.com/icco/locative.garden
- PCA: Give an address and $2, get a generated piece of art in the mail
- Billow.in: A Heroku clone
I like this name, the other options are natroku and buildathing.club. Need to figure it out. https://github.com/icco/billowin (and I also have git repos with those other names... oi).
That's all of them! Next week I should try and make progress on one project, and maybe flush out a few readmes...